-> LE0-641 Exam Braindumps acquire Access just using 5 min.
-> Complete LE0-641 Questions Lender
-> LE0-641 Exam Success Ensures you get
-> Guaranteed Real LE0-641 exam questions
-> Most up-to-date and 2021 updated LE0-641 Questions plus Answers
-> Most up-to-date 2021 LE0-641 Syllabus
-> Get a hold of LE0-641 Exam Files anywhere
-> Unlimited LE0-641 VCE Exam Simulator Easy access
-> No Relieve on LE0-641 Exam Get a hold of
-> Great Discount Coupons
-> 100% Acquire Purchase
-> practically Confidential.
-> practically Free Exam Cram sample Questions
-> No Undetectable Cost
-> Virtually no Monthly Subscription
-> No Auto Renewal
-> LE0-641 Exam Update Intimation by Email address
-> Free Technical Support Exam Details at:
Pricing Aspects at: https://killexams.com/exam-price-comparison/LE0-641
See Carry out List: https://killexams.com/vendors-exam-list Discount Voucher on Whole LE0-641 Free PDF questions; WC2020: 60% Chiseled Discount to each exam PROF17: 10% Additionally Discount for Value Greater than $69 DEAL17: 15% Additionally Discount for Value Greater than $99
**** LE0-641 Description | LE0-641 Syllabus | LE0-641 Exam Objectives | LE0-641 Course Outline ****
**** SAMPLE Legato Certified NetWorker 7.x Specialist (LCNS) 2021 Dumps ****
139. You receive the error message:
clientname.domainname is not a registered client
What is the most likely reason?
A. The client's short name is missing in the host files.
B. There are not enough NetWorker client licenses available.
C. There is a missing long name in the client's Alias attribute.
D. The NetWorker server is not licensed to back up the client's operating system type.
140. What is a benefit of a multi-homed NetWorker server?
A. improved throughput to backup devices
B. ability to back up one client over two networks
C. ability to isolate backup data from public network
D. ability to fail over to one network if the other network fails during a backup
141. What are two benefits of a multi-homed NetWorker client? (Choose two.)
A. Backups are more reliable.
B. Backups can fail over to a different network.
C. Backup traffic is offloaded to a second network.
D. Firewall and some security issues can be avoided.
142. A NetWorker client and its storage node are in your company's Demilitarized Zone (DMZ). The NetWorker server is behind your
Which type of data should you let pass through the firewall?
A. jukebox and security data
B. resource configuration data
C. backup and recovery save streams
D. client file index and media database data
143. The firewall is removed from a data zone. The administrator runs the following command to reset the port range for client flute to
nsrports -C 7937-9936 -S 10001-30000
After restarting nsrexecd on the client, a scheduled backup for this client only fails and the following error is given::
Error: Cannot bind socket to service port in configured range on system flute
What is the likely cause of this failure?
A. The administrator used a wrong command.
B. The administrator used a wrong port range.
C. The administrator forgot to restart the NetWorker services on the client.
D. The administrator forgot to restart the NetWorker services on the server.
144. Which NetWorker process controls the nsrla.res file?
145. What is the result of leaving the /nsr/res/servers file empty on a client?
A. Any NetWorker server is able to initiate a backup of that client.
B. All backups will fail with the error "Cannot request command execution."
C. The client can be backed up by any NetWorker server, providing the server resides within the same subnet.
D. Before a NetWorker server can initiate a save of that client, it is prompted for an administrative user name and password.
Answer: A 24
146. Which command can you run to specify a file containing a list of NetWorker servers that can be used to initiate saves?
A. nsrd -f
B. nsrmmd -s
C. nsrexecd -f
D. nsrexecd -p
147. What are two methods used to authorize NetWorker servers Horn and Flute to back up client Tuba with the least security risk?
A. Configure nsrexecd to use nsrexecd -s Horn -s Flute.
B. Remove all entries from /nsr/res/servers file on Tuba and restart nsrexecd service.
C. Make Flute and Horn the only entries in the /nsr/res/servers file on Tuba and restart nsrexecd.
D. Stop the nsrexecd service on Tuba and run the command "nsrexecd -i ipaddress_of_Horn -i ipaddress_of_Flute.
148. The /nsr/res/servers file does not exist on a NetWorker client and the client's nsrexecd is not started with any -s arguments.
Which two statements are true? (Choose two.)
A. Any NetWorker server is authorized to back up the client.
B. The client cannot be backed up as part of a group backup.
C. Any NetWorker server is authorized to perform a directed recovery to the client.
D. Any client in the data zone is authorized to recover files backed up from the client.
149. Where must you have a valid entry if you want to configure a new autochanger at your storage node?
A. in the server's Device Host list
B. in the server's Administrators list
C. in the client's Remote Access list
D. in the client's Remote User/Password list
150. When reviewing NetWorker logs, it is discovered that someone without proper permissions recovered data previously backed up
from a secure file server named Alto.
How can access to Alto's backed up data be made more secure?
A. Remove all entries from the servers file on Alto.
B. Reduce the number of connection ports on Alto.
C. Remove all entries from Alto's Remote Access list.
D. Remove all entries from Alto's Remote User and Password attributes.
151. Which two conditions are insecure? (Choose two.)
A. an empty servers file
B. a Remote Access list of *@*
C. an empty Remote Access list
D. a servers file containing only *@*
152. Which two tasks can be automated by using the mminfo command? (Choose two.)
A. adding a device resource
B. identifying save sets which are cloned
C. identifying the contents of a given save set
D. locating volumes that have been written to in the last week
153. Which command-line will clone all save sets backed up in the last 24 hours?
A. mminfo -r "ssid" | nsrclone -S -f �
B. mminfo -a -r "ssid" | nsrclone -S -f �
C. mminfo -t "savetime<1 day" -r "ssid" | clone -S -f �
D. mminfo -t "stime<1 day" -r "ssid" | nsrclone -S -f � 25
154. What is the correct script to withdraw the only volume with the save set ABC from your only jukebox, JBOX1?
A. nsrjb -d `mminfo -aq "name=ABC" -r "volume"`
B. nsrjb -w `mminfo -N /ABC -aq "location=JBOX1" \
C. nsrjb -w `mminfo -aq "name=ABC, location=JBOX1" \
D. nsrjb -w `mminfo -aq "ssname=ABC, location=JBOX1" \
Source / Reference: